Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Counting them down

Only thirteen more nights to go before Mr Claus arrives at midnight with his sack (and we're all hoping he's not sacked thanks to you know what this year rising its head again) as I'm sure we are all looking forward to Christmas and what that might bring.

I often get super anxious in the days before that I can't always sleep with Christmas Eve being the worst.


Life as a little is like that. You get the best and the worst of it from the innocuous fun, often spontaneous to the tantrums and  "I hate you right nows"  as you appear to have learnt nothing no matter how many times you've been around the sun because you might as well be a child.

You might as as well just discipline me firmly there and then however hard it might appear as it is far more likely to go in than delaying and taking anything less than a juvenile approach.

So long as the consent is there, you might as well just go for it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment