Rough weekend here but it is the start of a new Month with a few things having come to which I've read or played in the case of cds and records on the stereo but oddly enough going to a forum that is more about music accidentally challenged me to this post.
See, this month is Pride Month, that around the globe LGBTQ+ event where events are held with speakers and all of that and it happened they had a thread on it in Off Topic where those who are gay,lesbian like my bff, bio or Tg posted a bit about themselves and their own feelings.
Now because of the stuff that went down way back in 2009 that involved ex members making a gone rogue site, I wasn't come out with the whole of it but did show my colours cos looking back on it I wasn't doing anything wrong for being openly Tg and a Little off site although a subset of Tg people see that at least damaging to their (higher) status amongst the muggles.
Nobody really is any better or worse for being just who they are in the Tg world and few of us really know about other peoples bedroom or playroom activities.
These day I am even prepared to admit to myself a few more "sissy" traits are in me as much as I keep anything remotely sexual well detached from the little side, at play not least loving the satins and frills in moderation as that uber girlie side does like to come out.
And why shouldn't?
We are all deserve the right to be free-free to be me, be open about ourselves - and enjoy the life it takes us along.
Yours Jo, T gurl.

I think your right. Be yourself and to put it another way, be authentic to who you are. Enjoy being you.
ReplyDelete