Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Drifting back in time an some

Autumn has ended so thoughts go very much towards the Big Event of Winter, Christmas and the countdown for it in a couple of weeks time having gotten over all the Bonfire night stuff earlier on this month.


Perhaps it's not so surprising your mind drifts away from what it should of been concentrating on perhaps getting cocky and lippy into the bargain with it 

It's hardly surprising given my own gender past there's a big chunk of me that both feels being in a more junior role treated as a child of my era was dressed in pinafore dresses and even being in some sort of school would suit me.



A hand spanking followed by the cane for "childhood offences" while in that role leaving me tearful would over time help better train me.

Maybe it'll all happen one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment