Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Corrected Jo

It's five days since I had twelve strokes of the cane which initially did not feel that different for coming from a stingy implement but my goodness it still feels warm and hurts like heck with the tramlines from each cut being quite visible when I look in a mirror.

I mean after being sat for any length of time, it stings that much I genuinely feel tearful, struggling to hold back the tears that the punishment for not getting started after several attempts my tasks brought upon me.

It's been ages since I ever felt like this but it may well be last for a while cos it's really given me a short sharp shock I needed.

Rather than feeling sorry for me, reblog in support of people who are prepared take my knickers down and give give me a damn good whacking cos I'm more 'on the ball' now than I've ever been.

6 comments:

  1. scrumptiousschoolgirl
    Good for them. And I hope your bum stays very sore for some time yet. And buck your ideas up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the motivation really worked well for you! Graham

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that a monthly repeat of the caning will certain improve your motivation.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more.There is no implement that is as efficient as a solid but whippy cane administered across the bare buttocks. An excellent tool for the reeducation of a mature girl when administered in a strict way.But a single application is not enough for deterrence and as a reminder of their duties. I also believe that a strict caning once a month is necessary to achieve sustainable learning success.

      Delete
  4. I rather suspect it might thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A severe caning is just what I need.

    ReplyDelete