Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Resting and fingers crossed

 

Not the greatest start to the week, no not the burning aftermath of last weeks post but in a more general sense with having a sore throat, temperature, woozy head, fatigue and aching bones.

Basically I'm having to stay around the curtilage of house in uniform to sit out for sunshine and fresh air a bit while resting with painkillers, those pick me up tablet things you dissolve in water and try to stay cheerful.

In more normal times - can you remember when we had them? - you'd put it down to something like a bad cold or flu but because the symptoms are similar to Covid infections for those of us who have been vaccinated, twice in my case.

That means you need to be careful for other peoples sake and not just be concerned with yourself, keeping near enough isolation for around ten days at least.

I know what Covid is like - I got it late February last year and given how I felt when it struck genuinely don't know how I got home and even survived given how I felt it's not something to take chances with.

Look after yourselves, ignore the conspiracy stuff and if you haven't been vaccinated yet - get it done as it isn't too late and we'll see you around.

1 comment:

  1. I am vaccinated, we all should be vaccinated !
    Where did you find that pic ?? Its great :)
    B xx

    ReplyDelete