Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday musings

I don't know about you but with this bug I've been feeling really tired and meh all last week which isn't good but I suppose little else can be honestly expected as I tried to get a few things sorted for next months get together.  
There are times where a return to short dresses and being a "Mummy's helper" with women might be a good role when it comes to just getting me to do be more motivated and do things rather than just being left to my own devices.

 Going by what I'm seeing something like this is really what the responsible adults need to get for me and this is so cute you'd want to take it for a walk, play style which might help in having me have to things to help reliably.

And play at this minute I think is what I'm needing I think as role playing where people go missing isn't very satisfying which is one reason I've usually preferred forum based activity cos at least people can come back to it whenever they can so you don't get the big pauses outside of actual RL meets.

No comments:

Post a Comment