Wednesday, September 22, 2021

A slight matter of correction III

The last mention of anything at all to do with my attitudes and behaviour was in December 2014 originally in a guarded form on the main blog because of issues with both one specific individual who part from having major mental health problems also saw themselves as a "white knight" for me utterly failing to see I know what my needs are in this life.

As this blog emerged to cover the whole persona well being and spanking related side of my then it was passported in better quality and a bit less guardedly  into to avoid those issues altogether.

The long and the short of that entry basically was that because (a) mentally I was and remain in a junior mindset and (b fail to learn by more "mature" aka "grown up" forms of chastisement such as verbal or direct consequences to avoid the problems of me just not doing stuff and being disrespectful, disobedient and dishonourable I was and agreed to being spanked just like I used to be by those who cared more see me be more mature within my limits.

In general terms that and other techniques explored over time did bed in within me to the point I was more fun to be around, being more responsible and did what I was told first time even being to learn to just do things on my own initiative knowing what I was expected to.

We have been through a very tough time mentally and psychologically thank to the Covid emergency and the measures taken that rightly prioritized  limiting transmission and saving lives but that came at a high cost for a fair number of people.

For me some of that cost has been a lack of focus, the forgetting of social codes, habits and reasonable expectations of being with people and a sharp drop of in my limited personal self discipline that's been an issue with me for as long as I've been old to go to school.

I wrote some weeks back about the first occasion after the change in regulations issues around getting started on tasks had earned a caning and not just a "playful" one, whose impact lasted over a week. 

That reduced me to feeling deep and genuine sorry for my actions while feeling tearful as the strokes continued to hurt for days not least whenever I sat down.

It was an experience I never felt for long time


It was a thing that people did commented on at various places as nothing is posted as "entertainment" but more with any for advice and constructive criticism in adjusting my attitudes and behaviour.

It has been decided I will be subject to period of strict correction that outside of a short sharp smack across my knickers will go straight to up to twelve strokes of the cane with  them taken right down because it does have the required effect.

That's the point, you need to be left with a certain amount of discomfort in order to it to act as a deterrent and internalize within you the following of rules and expectations so it can't be something that is light weight because it's reinstalling them in me that really this is about.

There was a point when "being nice" might of seemed the right thing but it is is unpleasant consequences applied without favour to  burn it in that I need and that I have agreed to accept from now on. 

In 2021, then, Joanne, an adult little school girl  will have childhood rules and having her bottom firmly caned restored to help her be more mature and this may continue in next year.

I understand it isn't everyone's idea but I feel it is the best way to help me make these overdue changes that will improve my life by being more mature and co-operative while providing the support I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment