Saturday, March 16, 2013

Presents

Today I has some voice back that helped as able to bit of my normal work rather than filling in for reception.
One thing I use a lot is a calculator although I did manage addition on Monday with a client but today's I get a new one.
Well it's like that one but in pink. It has a big display and largish buttons that help rapid entry as my old was really old, I got it with 75% off with my birthday money.
Also I got a new book and as I had plenty of time to kill it came from a bookshop.


Also as an adult little girl I had a new cardigan to wear to events so I look just like my little self which is so much more important in my life as I try to navigate this life.


I also got this the third album by the Scottish singer-songwriter cheaply as it came in a mini lp type jacket and the seller said it was damaged. Actually the print is just slightly faint on the cd spine that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment