Wednesday, August 13, 2025

August musings

Take one early August evening  where it's been very hot during the day even if the activities during the course of were anything but and I usually start thinking about  writing up this weeks blog.
It's always nice to see 'old faces' return to sites even though on some there are issues with sub cultures bullying others which meant I needed to report one person!
It's also nice where you can be in a space  that is accepting of you even if as this great manga cell makes the point, it's your life.

Certainly I live mine as I feel to best extent possible for me although everybody's circumstances are different so limiting what maybe you are able to.

Also I discovered my dormant 7Digital download site log ins as it was in late december 2020 in the throes of Covid that I last used it which is a few machines ago, finding most of the downloads were still there available to be  downloaded anew and I did download a few in better quality than I was using then.

I also got some weights so I was able to use an older cartridge I had not used since 2016 as it just wouldn't balance right on the tone arm .

No comments:

Post a Comment