Saturday, September 20, 2014

Teens let down

The following is a genuine post
"I'm 18 and I've been bad. I cuss and disrespect my parents. I slack off and don't get my homework done on time and I'm lazy and don't do chores. I've never been spanked or disciplined. What would you do if I misbehaved and I was your daughter?"
My honest answer would have to be what I'd of wished of happened to me.
Explanation of what's so wrong with not being responsible letting yourself and others down , An over the knee spanking, repeat of explanation,  ten minutes silent contemplation, hugs and a promise to turn her around starting with supervising her chores, correcting until we get it right.
She's begging for discipline and guidance in her life.
It's time adults stepped up and give her it.

No comments:

Post a Comment