Wednesday, June 23, 2021

On forks in the Road

Today isn't a good one as I'm pawley yet again, the reason I can't always "play" as much as I'd love to and wouldn't want to say I'll do it and then find myself one week in three in bed again.

I mean it's bad enough having other things that can mean I can't do much for a day or so starting with the badly damaged paws without adding that so sometimes it's a matter of resting as much as you detest the idea of doing nothing while looking for something to keep you mind off it.

Sometimes inspiration can be found from the most oddest of places you might imagine.

The Cheshire Cat it had to be said was quite right on this matter.

Faced with two two decisions about where to go but no idea as to where it indeed makes more sense to move forward by just selecting any one of them than to stay where you are cos you're going nowhere fast.

After a long wait, the fork in the road opened up for me and I had to choice which one to take and took the one we're on right now which may be one some may feel isn't right and indeed I know one person really took exception to it but it's the one that is right for me.

Right for me in that it is taking me though a journey I need to go through to come out the other side, learning along the way and developing as a junior adult middle.

The growing pains are those I need to learn to endure to take me to where I really belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment