Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Strange folks

 

I don't know if it's me, something around my autism or whatever but sometimes you think you're having a pretty decent conversation online and then you find its gone dead and no amount of examining afterwards shows a point you could discern a "change the subject" comment or request for clarification.

You just see this "not following each other" and gone to say their archive has this notice in the top right corner saying you may find more about why you can't access it as it is obvious at some point you were talking, they'd blocked you.

It's just so well, weird cos you'd think they'd say something first but no they block you rather like back in 2015 I remember someone at Experience Project doing just the same even though they'd initiated the conversation.

Still, blow them. I'm not blocking them myself but I'm ignoring them and will reblog anything that they might of direct from the source itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment