Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The dance before the sparks fly

It's been a pretty warm week here so I've been sunbathing a little in the park partially for getting a bit of a tan and partly because when I'm doing that actually I'm disassociating from what's on my mind and that which does tend to mess up my behaviours at times.


 

Before we all got dropped into Zombieland  I'd get another kind of a tanning experience which did against the odds help to keep my behaviours pretty much in check.

The great dropping your panties dance before going over a knee is so relatable as you prepare yourself for what is to come.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that skirt too short young lady ?
    B
    https://oandpspankingstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it is...the rule is knee long.What would you suggest as reminder?

      Delete