Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Twirling around the day


Last week's adventures were pretty neat, see the other blog for an account showing clearly the need for calm and relaxation over what has been a extraordinary period of worry, concern and fear as we could not just see people for fun for a good period.

Just to be able to talk about what has been on our minds face to face helped as did working together making and doing things, enjoying the views although the weather could of been better.

Looking at that picture, I only wish my stairway was that elegant as our house is typical late 60's, early 70's semi lacking a certain finesse when it comes to such things.

What's so wrong with making features of them???

One other thing I do wish my fairy godmother would get me classic 50's style girls dress like this, a bit puffed out in a plaid fabric  cos I do so love walking and hey twirling around in dresses.

In other news I did get a number of new cds while I was away mainly of classical music although to be really period one really needs a Decca all tube stereogram suitably modified to play them over which ironically I had growing up (allegedly).

No comments:

Post a Comment