Friday, April 3, 2015

Deminished roles

You know, there's a part of this that would of raised an eyebrow in the recent past and it isn't this whole idea of a Caregiver or mentor in my life or even that I'm a little which truthfully I've been for decades.
It's that part of my presenting to adults now in this evolving set of relationship is that I'm to dress very much like a girl while being addressed and treated as their child and that is emphasized still by them dressing as adults and using more obviously grown up mannerisms.
It isn't that I don't have a say it's more my role has  changed, there are now conversations that aren't for me and I am not an equal  anymore because they are in effect my parents,  to whom I am to obey and respect as part of this process of helping  me grow up.
This process may be hard going it but it will help me to grow up and be a stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment