Saturday, March 19, 2016

Breaking out


It's been a busy week and a bit which sadly is why this blog has been on my to-do list as I get back to normal following spending time unexpectedly away and suddenly having to reschedule everything including parcel deliveries and the like up to the last minute.
Although I did find time to post something about this on Tumblr, just, I wasn't able to do much about it here although actually the fact I was prepared to even go through this is connected to what this blog has been talking about since the beginning.
How I've changed.
Time was, you see if you of even suggested something completely went in the face of what I had gotten arranged I'd of been heading very much into a meltdown situation because not only would of triggered anxiety about making those changes, even rapidly making arrangements to travel, quickly sorting out things to pack would of worried me sick.
It's the help I've had from the various adults who are helping me, that has helped me reshape my attitudes toward changed situations so I can make more of the opportunities that are there and in so many ways the things that really meet my needs, not least the need for company and to play openly as the little/middle I am.
That's so much more meets my real unchanging needs than fixed routines and allowing them to hide me away

No comments:

Post a Comment