Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesdays musings


To be honest while the next edition of the main blog is written and ready to go, I'm actually a little behind on writing this one but there is a bit of story to that.
I was feeling a little grouchy yesterday which people at one site may of noticed, nothing big and and bad but low level but out there which may of been connected thinking about some past events plus the Daylight saving Time that over here we've just entered that messes my body clock up.
You see, I'm really more a mornings girl, off out of bed with bounce, getting things done but starting to feel run down by afternoon, happier with my earlier than most legal adults with early fixed bedtimes.
I feel sad when I see dark mornings, setting me off with the wrong sort of attitude- it's hard to explain but it really bothers me - and I think that's what kicked all that off.
 By the end of last nights littles chat I was feeling more playful and fun just in time for bed so at last I end up between the sheets next to Theodore the IInd  on a high ready for a good nights sleep.
I was talk to a person the other day about  where and what this littles/middles life slots in with me which is funny cos it's just been me being me but to me it's my natural relaxed state, laying across a bed, maybe reading clutching a teddy  surrounded by my dolls and that. Carefree.
Until next time, Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment