Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Responsible Jo elsewhere



As a number of you will be aware I do have a Tumblr (two if you really must know) and the original Tumblr that goes all the way back to  March Twenty-thirteen is the only remaining one of the batch I took out when a Lolita friend of mine suggested it.
I was reluctant as I had a bad experiences on Experience Project of things that had groupings as Dani and I had people who just latched on to us as if we were Great Teachers or Guru's for talking about fixing our lives hanging on our last words and that and it creeped me out around 2009/10.
Fast forward and I'm shocked to find I have two hundred eighty seven Tumblr followers in little/middle communities all seeing my every post in their streams with seventeen coming all in at a twenty-four hour period in Twenty-seventeen that I never asked for  nor asked anyone to really push my Tumblr other than it bring listed at DD/lg World, SN and on my main Middles Blog.
Had I of known how this Tumblr was to have taken off and how it was I was going to be using it I'd of adopted a more deliberate planned approach, the one I had on the one started May same year that got swept away by Tumblr some sixteen month ago which was really meant to be a more middles one and ironically is more like the 'new' 90% age regressed sfw 10 % non sexual spanking than the spanking based one that just didn't work out.
It feels like an awesome responsibility between fun posts to be sharing ideas around age regression with a number of minor followers being more like "Auntie Jo" than just Jo the still growing up girl that I am.
It's hard for me to accept people look up to me but I suppose it's an indication of how I am as a person that people do and in that way I'm back to being Junior Prefect in this life assuming more responsibility, being Big Sister for a community.
Greatest feeling I get being there is just to chill out while watching others learn to handle their very real life difficulties through age regression, getting better at coping with what life has left them with and perhaps being a footnote in their progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment