Wednesday, September 27, 2023

One Thousand Two Hundred and One trips around the sun

Here at Joanne's Dorm we're marking an anniversary today.

You see it is our 1,201st post on the blog that was began before Tumblr was born and Instagram was thought of so this was my main platform to express myself as a person on rather than just sharing opinions around odd topics on forums.

It's a slice of life blog of a middle/little as lived and experienced so all life from adventures and interests about that life are to be found which I feel is it's strength as when you're like me you're always regressed to a point, usually requiring some oversight and so that life is in its context rather than something you might just role play at.

This blog always went into other things that run across me and this crazy life such as uniforms, identities and the swish of discipline which some of us sometimes need given we're not so reliable at being self disciplined.

One thing I have been doing for this anniversary has been tidying up some entries where say images were small being made on a ancient desktop computer and a very slow unreliable internet connection where it was type, assemble and publish before the connection went.

Today thank goodness the internet is faster and much more reliable and like many it's moved on from bulletin boards and yahoo groups to buying things online as  much as some things such as clothing I do prefer to see, handle and even try on.

One thing I have being more of is exercise and today's picture was taken recently while out doing just that in its vivid colours which the recent changes in blog layout now allow me to take full advantage of.

Happy 1,201st Anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, I enjoy reading your blog. An interesting perspective on life and identity.

    ReplyDelete