Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May bank holiday report

This week we're talking about something a bit different, mainly colouring as that's what I've been doing a fair bit of across the weekend to relax as sometimes I get rather anxious apart from find it helps with my hand-eye co-ordination and leaves me feeling more in my natural little space.
Before I'm off again I need to remember to get a new colouring book as I've almost finished this one.
This does lead into the area of things that can only happen in littlespace which occurred with me which is of course pencils do wear down for which we have pencil sharpeners but with my grip having to sharpen most of them I struggled.
While doing that I had friction burns and a nasty blister that stung for hours making hard to do stuff like eat.
The other thing was connected with the tv as most programs come via a massive roof top antenna and it goes to box that boosts and sends out to all the tv sets.
On Sunday we had as many did here in the midlands torrential rain, thunder and lightning and it blow up the box that distributes it resulting in partial loss of tv with only the stronger signals coming through.
Repairing that, the person who looks after it falls with a loud scream and sends a glass object flying at speed from the loft space to the floor that naturally enough breaks into thousands of pieces to sweep up.  
Trouble is I can't actually get in their to rescue them so I was relieved he managed to get out by himself so I'd have to get someone to climb up to get them.
 I also had my annual tax statement as my social insurance payments are potentially taxable although I don't earn enough year on year to get into the income tax bracket or rather I had two which seems rather odd as I see no difference between them. I've fled that away for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment