Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Dripping wednesday

We're still in Firefox here as Pale Moon is still playing up on its 32 bit version this week but anyway back to business .
 While it's not quite fall yet, it isn't the last days of summer either with temperatures  being lower and yes it is raining quite hard as I type this having been out delivering  Newsletters this week that thankfully came earlier than they needed to as usually its a rush job.
Thus my coat is drying in two halves, the main coat near the radiator for all over heating and the detachable furry hood right by my gas fire being turned around frequently as it takes absolutely ages to dry out otherwise.
Holding an umbrella with a bit of a breeze while carrying a bag with another hand posting the newsletters through peoples letter boxes isn't the easiest of things even if you have super co-ordination which I sure don't.
I still haven't had an appointment for a blood pressure results consulation where it should be detirmined if I need to take medication typically tablets to reduce it or not. 
To be honest I'd just sooner take something and be done cos I know it runs above the norm and given I get things like miagraines apart from be anxious that are likely to raise it above that when I'm going through them which must put additional pressure on my heart and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment