Monday, August 6, 2018

Card games from the past

While I am recovering here from an infection and generally speaking not really up to doing terribly much, I was thinking back to some of the card games I used to play when I was younger usually with relatives.
That was a more a test of recall with a set of playing rules



Misfits was about sorting out the right parts to complete each character and then their were games like snap!
There have been themed versions, one of my favourites of which is this one:
 The Beano was the go to comic at the time, for some it still is, and so playing a game of misfits that featured the likes of the Bash Street Kids, Minnie The Minx - a heroine of mine - Dennis The Menace and his dog Gnasher was bound to go down well.
One could also play Happy Families as in this Victorian version
They all helped pass the time while having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment