Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Guiding Wednesday

While I'm awaiting the appointment to discuss my blood pressure results and minimize the use of the browser Pale Moon which seems to have issues with Googles sites and web services I thought I'd talk about a few things.
The first is I am continuing with my daily exercise routine to help keep me fit, maintain leg muscle and control my blood pressure as it's a recognized way of handling it.
The other is how you handle people  because there is a middle ground between indulgence and indifference when it comes to what you do for people.
 Part of what's happening with me is putting right the consequences of people either pampering to me or totally ignoring my needs discouraging attempting to do things for yourself by showing you how.
The problem with being a 'King' or 'Queen'  is you just might run out of people to  keep you in the manner you're accustomed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment