Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Lessons Learned

As mentioned last week I was going to be away for a littles meet up and have only just arrived back a little lacking in spoons on Tuesday afternoon.
It may well of been showery when this picture was taken, but that wasn't the internal meteorological forecast because actually it was sunny inside for doing what I feel is the more important thing when you're away like exploring and visiting places and things.
 Not only did I behave myself, I found reserves of fitness as impacted as I am by my disabilities to do the things that until recently I'd of thought twice about like actually walking there and back to the castle in the background, enjoying the Whitcliffe Common Nature reserve along the way surrounded by trees.
It certainly wasn't easy for me with hilly terrain with some mud from the overnight rain difficult to walk through but I actually did it.
I like the things you can do indoors such as quizzes, colouring, arts and crafts and even the odd spot of cookery that connect to littles life in various sometimes not so direct ways but perhaps for me something more like a Brownies or Girl Guides camp  in feel and activities is what is more needed?

No comments:

Post a Comment