Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Pre-Awaytime

The first thing to say is the next edition might possibly be delayed a day or so which does kind of tie into this weeks edition because I'll be away for a few days and by coincidence I only arrived 12 hours before this usually gets published so I may be low on spoons.
The trouble with being low on spoons is I don't have then the energy to do things.
The time will be pretty much divided by organized events like quizes and the more spontaneous things which will be more spontaneous than usual in that it's the very first time we've been to this venue so we don't for sure what's possible although one person in the group has kindly made a list of attractions and other places we could visit plus it's winter so may be okay for walks which I like or possible not with rain although one plus for me is it's less distance home than usual.
Now for the ahem painful bit which is to say I'm very much a girl under adult authority which basically means if I mess up it won't be just a scolding but highly likely to involve a well spanked or caned bottom too for which their won't be much sympathy cos I do have choices about how I act even if some aspects of my life are badly impacted by medical condition such as my amazingly bad short-term memory.
I mean I might well fail a 'memory test' of one was administered as I'm always forgetting stuff even with an hour or less of being reminded but am just as capable of blowing a raspberry and just refusing to co-operate as anyone else.
It may be odd but this life works better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment