Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Resting week


Phew! It's been a warm ol week this week with brilliant sunshine  here so much so I've had to shower and cool off more than usual although I did have an issue with a pesky clothes moth who seems to have dead a death with super strong insect spray.
Sorry but the last one made holes in my school sweaters and even the odd cotton t shirt too so I can't be doing leaving them around fluttering when at night I put this Eco light bulb on that seems to send him a trance dancing all around it.
Between them and Wasps, who'd have them?
It's like bookworms that eat paper and can even burrow holes through the spines of hard backed books.
Talking of books I have tidied up the bookshelf so everything runs in order and removed a few books that either I never started or I've tired of ready to go to one of several charitable collections where the monies raised will do some good and someone gets to enjoy them all over again.
I've been dipping into one of those multi-composer box sets that seem to be all the rage where a range of recordings are all gathered on a large number of discs  that live in printed wallets with background notes to relax while the Euro Election talk starts although truth be told it hasn't stopped since the referendum and many of us have had enough of it.
Now for a glass of pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment