Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Caning and Middle Me

When a fair while back this whole notion of Caregiving and the use of spanking was envisaged the use of anything else outside of spanking implements such as the Paddle wasn’t really thought of although Caning and the threat of was a part of childhood in a school setting.

Something else discussed was putting ribbons in my hair to make me feel more Junior, which I think as in the picture below would be good for me.

With the involvement of other trusted Adults who are disciplinarians to me of necessity conversations were started around their ideas, what they themselves felt comfortable in delivering never mind what I did, so a broader range of corporal punishment came  in and Caning was one.

With me the Cane is reserved for the most serious infractions where aim is less deterrence but more of extinguishing a behavioural tract by use if an more stronger soaring pain than even a Paddle.



If you haven’t been caned don’t confuse her composure for really what she is feeling is a feeling that forever will be linked to her memory of the infraction which is the entire point.

This WILL happen to my bottom from now on.

 Although its use is very sparing I’m happy, nay glad when I need it, those who care for me will use it to help me behave.

The pain really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment