Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Dealing with Age Dysphoria for me

After last weeks talking about the current health emergency we return to an important part of what this blog is about.

Although I've travelled certainly from early days of finding CG/l on tumblr, getting to know people in it in person, to the formation of age regression communities as it became obvious the start point of CG/l wasn't where I was from even if some elements within the lifestyle did fit, even truthfully it seems age regression isn't really the right term for where I am act and I do feel Age Dysphoria is more accurate because it is about being permanently that child 'in the head' rather than regressing back to it.

For me a part of being that eternal child is around seeing them in the mirror so how I look as a child does align with the child I am to reduce the dysphoria between how I am and being seen as a adult which I'm not (other than law saying I am).

Thus for me dressing more in the manner of a girl of my era does come into it so I do wear simple girls dresses made from gingham, pinafore dresses as beloved of schoolgirls back then as well as skirts or for playing in, shorts which can be less revealing in mixed company.

As far as is practical given personal needs stepping out of the adult arena really is a must.

The way I'm handled too needs an approach more from that past such as standing in the corner in silence to encourage me to think about my actions rather than anything that might happen in an adult setting because from the inside I am child first and always.

The combination of the two would look more like this.

Simple sanctions from my era apart from stopping any actions dead in their tracks also take me out of any adult zone so to be a space with your favourite unicorn for company in the corner, possibly facing a spanking is really right, the very thing we had then and nothing to do with adult kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment