Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Thoughts on Years End, 2020

While I normally have an idea for what end of year posts are like on my other blogs, this one for some strange reason never has one so like last years post could really of been any day of the weeks and sometimes I write something more like on my other blogs.


Really this blog is about a number of things rolled into one but they all start from a baseline that I've been restored, perhaps more accurately never left, the mindset of the schoolgirl very much of and in her time.

In a way that may be hard for the younger woman to understand, there was less of a difference between the world of the nineteen thirties to fifties to that of my own era as while some things had changed and the world was changing, much would not until the internet, electronic gaming and the smartphone took hold in the two-thousands.

Our world was simpler, we were less 'adult' in our teens, still playing using our imagination and making things.

A world of that, Enid Blyton, authors who wrote girls school and pony stories coupled with the sheer bliss of wearing a traditional pinafore dress for a variety of reasons touched on here and on the other blogs works out so well.

In fact with the messy messed up Covid world now you could say that really was more of help to me than much else although another side of that still in as schoolgirl mindset and headspace is I'm impulsive and easily lash out.



Having reliable adult authorities around to help dissuade me  usually helps and normally I'd spend time with them for some tuition in everyday skills and remedial Maths and English as much as them dealing there and then with any issues with old school spanking that was in my childhood not that it was requirement so much of a rerun of the "If you stay at your cousins, they treat you as one of theirs", keeping me on my toes.

Covid did put a stop to that although I hope next year it can resume as old school parenting with spanking does help me be the best me I can, done with love.

For me it's never been about d/s kink stuff coming from a regressed past rather than play acting a scene.

Here's to a better pinafored and glowing New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year and all the best whishes !
    B :)
    https://oandpspankingstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete