Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Preventing the Princess Sassypants moments

 It's a quiet rather so-so afternoon as I type this having just dodged dark skies that would of had you thinking you were in for getting soaked as I kept reviewing the situation being prepared to cut short my time outside, picking shorter routes if needs be.

That's pretty much the worst thing with this weather, it's so unsettled yet not going out isn't just a matter of forgoing exercise and fresh air as valuable as those things are but for someone like me not going out, working off any frustrations tends to lead to me feeling cranky.

Things just build up in me rather like a pressure cooker and then spill over which tends then to the point I'm bent over for a good spanking so really apart from quickly working around what's bugging me  it's essential I'm given the space to let it all out safely.

That's why I'm grateful for being able to be out take in the countryside and count the birds as it works out better all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment