Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Jo gains a badge edition

I'm a bit late in publishing todays edition I'm afraid with a few unexpected things to deal with and just as I was about to get into the swing of it, I get correspondence that needs to be dealt with.

I'm still about contrary to what some at a certain site say but as I have said on here before I am not in the best of health, I do run low on energy and that means I need to prioritize what I do more towards things that are important like as novel as it may before for some like trying to get food organized and generally look after my well being that expecting me to posting and chatting away on sites.

As it is I run a Tumblr and three blogs and believe you me, I struggle with that some weeks to the point I have considered pausing this blog so to read comments that don't take account of things that have been said before and in one place even with a "sticky" note is disheartening and yet people don't seem to understand.

I have been working on tidying my Tumblr up as goes back a few years because looking at and posting the odd comment when I'm up to it does help to cheer me up and those sorts of things honestly are the best uses of my spare time when I can.

Breaks such as the one the week before last to just relax and be with people are really the things I need rather than random "I'd like to take your knickers down and turn your bottom bright red, what do you think?" messages and that.

I'm more than a spanking fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment