Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Guidance

Life can get a bit crazy at times, few of us came with an instruction manual complete with chapter index on how to deal with certain situations but normally we get through it over time learning from our earliest past experiences and it has to be said with some guidance which might of been more of talk about an issue we're dealing say the first time we felt bullied at playgroup or school.

Sometimes though it may of been different, perhaps it was us being unpleasant, unkind or pretty beastly to some other child or shockingly an Adult.

Adjusting to the changes in our roles as we move on can be hard going but just imagine you thought you really were too big to be told, perhaps something like this might of been called for:

 


I know I was out of line for a period in my teens and twenties, just failing to get to grips not just etiquette but just basic stuff about my rights and responsibilities and who really was responsible for what.

With me this kind of wake up call was what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment