Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Conversations


It can be taxing I guess when you thought you'd seen off all the challenges of the past whither it was getting in Mom's good books or for that matter she thought you'd grown up so no longer required quite the handling you had when you were younger.

New potentially self absorbing interests though enter as others leave.

The honest answer with me would run something like this:

"Mom, sometimes I just don't seem to be able to stop myself although I know what you said the other day".

"Just saying you're disappointed with me and saying I can't go to the shopping mall on Saturday with my mates doesn't seem to work".

"It may seem odd, Mommy, but those spankings did help me then to turn around my attitudes and behaviour and yes I think although it'll hurt it'll help me remember not to disobey you."

"I'd like you to give me a spanking for this." "Shall I fetch the hairbrush for you?"

*based on actual incident in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment