Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Up and listening edition

We're here.

Just wakes up and fixes breakfast and school is back as people filed past my window this morning and I'm trying to ward off the many viruses about part from the usual things like taking tea out and sorting the recycling which here seems to be never ending with various over package items from Amazon.

It's also time where the bigger things from CatMas having been skimmed through tend to be looked at in more detail like any kits or stuff such as books of which I did read the one about the legendary Blue Peter editor Biddy Baxter between the comics over the last week and a half given my reading issues.

Then there are things like records and cds with records usually requiring a quick clean first and that's where we are this week on the blog where we open the shrinkwrapping and start drifting back to the mid eighties and nineties with music I do know but somehow never all gathered in one package here.


I felt this double album was extremely well put together and sounded great on my stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment