Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Spring clean 2024

 

After a few booting up issues were are here and apart from getting drenched and blown away as that tornado was but a few miles away what else has been gong on in these parts?

A couple of rather good but super expensive records arrived that game out a few years ago when my attention was rather more on compact discs that sounded absolutely amazing and one record that was very much a part of my growing up.

I have been at work doing a bit of a spring clean to this blog, not a rebranding as in the last few years not only have things been a bit difficult for me personally but also the direction of this blog has started to change and I also felt some topics had rather overstayed their welcome.

You do need some light and shade within a blog and I prefer more broader magazine format blogging that was a staple of the early years so I've tided things up a bit, removed teh odd typo and that.

Now for a milk shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment