Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Top shelf edition! (Very SFW!)

Been a bit busy this week tidying a few things up, sorting  somethings I don't really use but are in great shape for charity and dusting -atchoo! - the top shelf in my room.

 Well when doing that I found something I hadn't mentioned before on here that is I just loved Sesame Street for the characters and especially the message it put over in what could be  very selfish and commercial set of values found elsewhere. 

That was a plushie my parents bought me some years ago.

Other interesting things include in a totally unplanned conversation with the legendary Grump hearing him give acceptance to those of us who are adult littles who love dressing and "playing" or otherwise re-enacting more the age we feel whither it's a school based thing or more the life outside of you enjoy from that time.

That was pretty much what I had been up to this weekend at the Easter party, enjoying the Egg Hunt.

The only thing that matters is in being our authentic selves we deal with, to the best of our abilities, those most essential adult responsibilities we have.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment