We appear to be moving back into a cold spell here after that warm up and the internet stuffs that's still not right like the landland phone line while we're still working through the ideas that were in mind for the new year.
One area was sleeping attire that we started to work on but frilly often tends to be cool which when you don't have a working central heating boiler doesn't tend to work so well.The other was getting more of my dollies on display and having less tech dominating which it had from the days of the oldest machine been stuck in one room with the modem and router plus the phone being in the front room.
That's now changed so the Little Red Ridinghood dolly is now on full display downstairs where the phone used to be with some of the others.
I had the first two tumblrs to block this weekend with two sex pests leaving unwanted messages that have nothing to do with what I post at all which is something that's plagued me ever since I joined the site.
h

No comments:
Post a Comment