Wednesday, October 15, 2025

Totality of Identity II (A kind of an essay but I'm rubbish at them)

Well this thing is taking an eternity to really clear looking at the waste paper basket I was looking at a post from the early 2010's which while I'm nor in great shape could do with a but of of an update as it was written more at and for very much age regressed littles setting following a rather up and down journey some fifteen years before when I had little to nothing of a connection to the internet and much that I did have for a period left me rather conflicted.

There was certainly that age regressed side there which was well nailed but not much mention around how disability affects self exploration some of which I was reminded of several months back at a recreated school day .

I literally needed someone to fasten my school tie, fasten buttons and straighten collars as this was more a senior school rather than juniors  with polo shirts, sweaters and pull on skirts.

That's not something I could easily do just on my own and other things get more involved in that way because I do have a more "Sissy" side which is often fiddly with fastening bras, tieing up corsets when you just have no co-ordination, an inability to walk in heels which is de riggre for nearly all sissies. 


And I mean this sissy can't even pull hur self up by hur suspenders, struggling to fasten then before just feeling tired out and yet to be truthful I'd just love somebody to spend a day or so helping me really dress the part cos when I'm like that I just love it.

Satins and frills rule!

You're not gonna tire yourself silly but you can't deny what you'd sooner do and express those ways whatever the opportunities might be because being you is a Need.

That side was always in the mix so I tend to wear over the knee socks with shorter skirts more  or opaque tights although pulling them on can be a struggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment