Nearly the end of year when I got around to finally typing up this blog entry which isn't tardiness on my part but with dealing with a few health emergencies of the Grump kind across the last week taking up chunks of my time I'd sooner of spent on blogging and other things as a Little.
Blog has been a bit different over the last few years in part due to issues like that, previously Mom's well-being current the Grumps with the usual lack of support from siblings like one who when told he'd not been well just went rambling on and on about his upcoming writs/hand operation which while life changing isn't life threatening like some of Grumps issues.
Indeed one couldn't be bothered to even say "I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell" or "Is there anything I can do to help?".
The other issues affect the blog have been around reduced to time for school day re-runs although I was able to go to one early in the year where for flunking the subject tests I was caned in front of the class which did bring a few points around how teachers did things back in day into light.
Not that there's anything wrong with spanking me when I could of done something better and opted not to or anything like that.
Long stays were limited cos of demand for spaces and the problems of finding affordable bigger venues but our stay in Devon was memorable even if it seemed many of us sustained injuries with the staircases and despite being careful I went flying landing on the fall with force involving a slippy mat.
I've typed a bit around my own feelings and emotions this year as I feel that's been of value explaining a it more around my life and how things from the past influence the present which doesn't easily fit the format of the other blogs.
Following issues around Similar Worlds took me away from that site it's been helpful.
How 2026 pans out I have no idea but we'll ride it anyhow.

Happy New Year, very best wishes and more !
ReplyDeleteB :)