Good grief! What I'd give for a grump free few days after him getting ratty and unfocused after apparently losing his debit card but only realizing it a few days just as he was about to go shopping, flying off at tangents, screaming, unable to make a decisive action and stick with it.
Because of that he wound himself up that much he wasn't able to talk to the bank when that course of action - you might say the obvious one - so on top of putting up with all of that maximum level drama I end up using MY own mobile to ring (his seemingly had no credit), waiting for all the button pressing, why don't you use our online app faff to get to human being and putting him "on the line" as I've no legal authority to act for his finances.
That despite attempts to away from what's needed does work and, touch wood, in a few days time a new card should be with him.Off which happened on a day when I was up early, getting stuff done hoping to spend more time "girlie"
Now to sort the food bin for collection.

No comments:
Post a Comment