Wednesday, June 17, 2026

The random thoughts of a gurl

 

I wasn't too great on Friday as standard for long does nothing for my twisted spine but it had recovered by Sunday so apart from starting a bit of work on a quiz - I start on paper and then go to Google Docs in the Chromebook - I have dressing more like my frilled self minding the strange habits of some couriers  for coming at all hours and leaving your stuff anywhere.

I also realized that it has been a while since I had a Kindle app although in the 2010's I did have several kindle books so I did get that sorted and reading from my Amazon account often things around trans or littles interests.

Talking Amazon it's trying to push me towards Amazon Prime Unlocked by blocking any other way of buying and paying for postage which is frustrating as I'm not a big viewer of any kind of screen based entertainment and these days you're not guaranteed free post with Prime - it's all about Prime TV offerings.

No to sip the milk and cuddle up to the plushies.

No comments:

Post a Comment