Saturday, January 24, 2009

The LB Years -discipline

 There are some people who like me are transgendered, prefer not to look at their childhood pasts following either hormone therapy, reassignment surgery or otherwise having established a gender identity to which they are known by that runs contrary to that the were positioned in by society, not least their parents.

For me this would simply be impossible because many of my many issues and difficulties, my connection to being an adult little, being involved around age play with consensual  corporal punishment are rooted in being raised and positioned as a boy even though I'm a girl really.



 That's why this entry has to be because I was positioned as that boy, put in those short pants and disciplined in them which is a core memory for me.

As I've written about in other entries, my parents were conflicted when it came to disciplining all of us, especially me and so it was rare I had anything other the very mild scolding apart from when it was Daddy was just with  us in which instance if he was at the point he couldn't reason with me, he'd take down my pj's or shorts and use a slipper on me
 I always got that 'on the bare' and as we had this stupid family rule that said if you were awake, you HAD to be UP and if you were UP, you had to be FULLY DRESSED, it would be he'd take a hold of the waist band of my shorts tightly so not only did they get tugged down, my underwear  followed  so I really felt each stroke.

Normally if we were out or with friends then we'd  be spanked in front of them but over our shorts unless we we taken to a quiet secluded spot in which instance you really got bare bottomed spanking.
 In 2009, some go all queasy over this but  back when I was younger, every school I attended had corporal punishment as the norm so not unsurprisingly I was a spanked schoolboy  because like most kids I wasn't a monster but did willingly break the rules and therefore the Adult Authority figures dished out consequences because they were that and we were mere children subject to their authority, period.
At my first school it wasn't unknown to be shown the implement that if you persisted in carrying on would be used next and that certainly included the cane.

 The more usual way a boy was caned was on the seat of his shorts cos it still could make an impression and in some especially classroom settings did keep a bit of modesty, not that you had much dignity left afterward. This was how my Headmaster caned me.
 My Junior headteacher who I loved and adored always caned me over my underpants because he believed the shame of being punished in your underwear and making sure the cane really made an impression on me, which it did, would lead me to correct my behaviour.

He also believed very strongly in not sparing me the same punishments that other boys got for the same reasons just because I was disabled.

When much later as he was in his twilight days I spoke to him about this as I respected his judgement and belief in keeping standards, he explained he felt I needed loving discipline and he simply could not exempt me from the rules and consequences others lived by.

I thanked him for being my Headmaster and for caning me back then because to be truthful, he was absolutely right. I needed to be brought up just like any other child and am grateful he cared to do just that. He never spared the rod  with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment