Saturday, January 10, 2009

The LB years-Gender corrected corrections

When I went to school in the 1970's and 1980's it was rather different than it is today with more understanding around gender difference and gender equality apart from back then in every school I went to, corporal punishment was permissible sometimes set out in rigid guidelines, others at a teachers own discretion.
I am transgendered, spending my time on the then rigid  'boy' side of the gender divide imposed by the school although at high school I did find girls who were prepared to do mini -girl make over sessions during recesses to let me be 'a girl' at school.
These days I dress more as traditional younger girl.

I did at times get into trouble for various things at school and rather than being sent either on my own or with Boys to be punished I often wished for a scene like this.

Being with the girls punished together as the 'girl I really am' standing as she is on the right awaiting my turn, having witnessed my friends.

But then for me it could of cause be much stricter and a transgendered 'special girl' about to be caned in my girls school uniform, in front of regular girls would be just.
Of course you may end up being spanked by the Head Girl or a Prefect now and they may take you knickers right down for it too!

While for some usually transvestite/crossdressers there is a more sexual fetish going on with schoolgirl uniform spanking, for me it's not being more a return being a child but in her correct gender, being disciplined as she expected in her actual childhood.

Being spanked as a girl is a bond with the sisterhood of my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment