Saturday, January 31, 2009

The LB years - LB into LG ageplaying and adult girlhood

This whole blog like its other has a Core Memory that simply cannot be expunged from me, my past and my life,  being  positioned as a boy socially growing up, and how that links to my expression today as little, the little girl I was but was mispositioned, the boy form she had to be presented as and in the little girl form I express myself - as an adult little girl.
For me what I learned was regression started early as I always felt much younger and by the onset of teens clearly wasn't one and from time to time I would try dressing as a more junior boy although as time moved ontrying to live with a suppressed girl and wanting my Junior life enveloped in by got messy.
On truth though, the only real difference was the wrapper, I felt like a girl dressed as a boy just give a boys name and with people looking for boy expectations from me although I was more at one with the Tomboys than missing forests of lace and frills.
Really the girl in the other wrapper, a traditional pinafore dress, is the realized me taken out her shorts and boy uniform and put in the Girls but it is the same me, same attitudes and critically carrying the same core memories.
The Little Boy life I had IS the life the Little Girl had and experienced
 When it comes to ageplay then, I show my little side in girl presentation although the little side that comes out is from that dressed as a boy past.
The spanking I had positioned and dressed as a boy, with my shorts and underwear taken down

Is the same as I have now dressed in girls attire with my dress pulled up and my knickers taken down for the exact same reasons.
School based role play is something that was always on my mind and if I'd of not been  transgendered would I of done school based role play with caning, like I was brought up with?
Yes!
And would I accept today role playing school girl dressed me being bent over and caned across my knickers?
Yes!
Because it's all the same and the corporal punishment I received  from those adults like Teachers helped me and it's that I so want back in my life as a little even though rather than wearing the shorts I wear a dress (or a pleated school skirt) now


No comments:

Post a Comment