Sunday, April 3, 2011

Role playing schooling


There have been times when I have thought what may happen if I went somewhere - and there are places that do actually exist - where you went to a age-play school for over 18's role playing say Junior or high school.
Quite often you have to go through a process of being interviewed to see if you'd fit in and also how in reality as opposed to any kind of a fantasy some might have of you 'take' to any kind of corporal punishment that in the role playing typically from 1950's through 1970's would of applied and to which in role you'd be given for any infraction.
The honest answer for me would be I would because I lived with and feel very comfortable having had it to the point I'd sooner have it back again.
Picture shows Rosalind Russell & Hayley Mills on the right from the movie "The Trouble With Angels".

No comments:

Post a Comment