Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Ow edition

The real reasons for my continued issues really go back toward parental confliction over discipline techniques and even any was needed as they felt someone with my needs had too hard a time of it as it is and so couldn't be faulted for going off the rails.
Reality was they gave me a Disability Card to play that many in society would accept so I run rings around them.
Ironic thing was if I was over at some other childs house they never accepted that card and so I was spanked over the knee just like all the other kids because I had been naughty regardless ut I never turned away afterward or had any distance put between them.
I was always welcome, always loved but never indulged, being taught firmly what wasn't acceptable.
They knew what a girl like me needed: a spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment