Thursday, July 25, 2013

Going back I do:I really need by bare bottom spanking

I think I should start off by saying how much I was inspired by Susi's story as like her i too dress as a school girl except for my uniform is more contemporary such as pleated skirt and sweatshirt over school t shirt and when that happens my mindset flips to that of a under 12 schoolgirl in the 70's who is basically good but still does naughty things sometimes and capable of being a cheeky monkey  Indeed in actual school I did write stuff on desks, nasty words on the chalkboard and even told a teacher what I though of her pesky lesson for the day that back then resulted in me 'getting a lesson' from her!

No doubt if it had been me as a genetic girl back then I'd of been called  out to the front of the class,  where I'd stand gingerly as I was told to lower my bottle green knickers before being forced over Misses knee for a spanked bottom as the whack whack whack sounds are punctuated by by ow ow ows and sobbing  before finally at the last stroke ending, my bottom having acquired  glistening red colour, stinging.

Then my knickers would be roughly pulled back up as they preserve my modesty before having to apologize before everyone and sheepishly making my way back to the desk followed by that first yelp as you sit on the wooden chair as the seat irritates your still smarting behind.

No surprise then that in school girl role play it often comes to mind and no doubt if I was role playing as that girl I'd accept being spanked again like that consensually by either a prefect, headgirl or school mistress.

Remarks: Naughtysusi July 26 2013
I wonder how you would have coped in English pre 1960's school where such treatments were dished out when needed. I think that the mind frame of many of us that were at school then was that it you did not take your punishment there was always something far worse available. Boy could those old school teachers hand it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment