Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Somethings afoot!

Different kind of a week when it came to events in the background as much as we did have a bit more of "normal tv" in the final days rather than wall to wall live coverage of events connected to the death of our Queen.

You can understand it but there are times when it gets a bit too much as much as it act as a bit of a primer to how our constitution works, an aid to study.

Sometimes I just don't know what gets over me like apart from getting bratty I shot through two requests to take stuff to and empty the bin.
That resulted in the loopy cane making an appearance while over a lap with my knickers taken down and another caning a couple of days later just in case I thought it wasn't so bad after all.



On the other side I did some cute kitty socks which were cool!

2 comments: