Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Going back with events

 

While with other events in country in this last few days have taken us back us back a few decades or so and give us reason to look ahead to changes, this week I'm going back to twenty ten.

I was rather experimenting with looks beyond that had initially inspired me such as more formal office wear or the stuff of my schooldays, the blessed school uniform.

Things more Goth or Emo were more it so I had short  net like skirts, tops and over the knee ringer type socks although I did experiment also with wearing stockings with them.

Ditto lace up canvas shoes or heels although I tend to be rather wobbly on the feet with limited control of their movement.

It was a bit before the tartan micro skirts started to come in and with the netting underneath could give you a far bit of modesty although obviously you do mind how you sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment