Friday, February 6, 2015

Joanne's Uniform


As I explained briefly one the second Caning post, as an adult Middle, I do dress the part because for one thing it gives me my true ‘sense of position and place’ as that Middle subject to actual Adult Authority having and baldly needing that child-like guidance, support and yes, discipline.
My uniform is very much that being what it is I wear indoors and at meets as my day outfit and very detail is decided upon by my caregiver, other trusted adults who discipline me and my parents although I have a say in what I wear.

The start point is I have to wear my black school pinafore dress which is an actual school one with a white blouse which makes me feel well, very little/middle but that’s good as no one can mistake the real me.
It also makes me look very smart and presentable.
 I also have to wear a tie, which I’m not brilliant at fastening with my amazing co-ordination and if I struggle I am to have it fastened for me as it is a uniform item.
My underwear has to be modest and it has been decided that for now I’m to be put in  black Carta gym knickers which because my infractions take place and are dealt with in real time, feature in my discipline apart from the discipline of having to wear them. They’re usually taken down but being stretchy can be pulled over the cheeks and tucked in for full spanking in situations that might require a more discrete approach while preserving the ‘On the bare rules’.
As a rule it is I am to wear these very grey schoolgirl socks with a bow on at all times although I may be given permission to wear 40 denier tights in very cold weather or for going outside where something that screams out Adult Schoolgirl  may attract unwelcome attention.
Having Cerebral Palsy my walking is unsteady so I have to wear flat shoes so wearing Mary Jane’s or Ballerina styled ones are what I am to wear and they come from the Children’s section having small feet.
My uniform is a big part of me, features in my Middles life and is what I’m often disciplined in that keeps me smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment